- We will be following any recommendations made by the CDC regarding youth sports and specifically football/cheer if applicable.
- We will be following any state or local county guidelines set forth.
- All participants will be given their own individual equipment (helmets, shoulder pads, uniform, etc). No sharing of equipment. All equipment will be properly sanitized prior to giving out.
- During camps, conditioning, practices, etc there will be smaller groups of participants and coaches where applicable. We play 11 man football and this is a contact sport; scrimmages and games do not allow less than 10 to be on the field together.
- Players and parents are encouraged to use face shields on helmets and have players wear football gloves while in play when applicable.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle. Do not share your personal water bottle with others.
- Hand Sanitizer as well as soap and water to be available on the field at all times.
- During games and practices, parents should set up tents/chairs 6 feet a part from each family until this recommendation is lifted.
- Please be respectful of others. Do not come to practices/games when sick. Stay 6 feet apart of other families. Cough/sneeze into elbow. Dispose of tissues in proper waste containers. Wash hands often.